Motul Multi ATF
Motul Multi ATF Auto Transmission Fluid (1L Bottle)
*Note: Due to the wide variety of auto transmission system requirements by all of the different car makes and models, please refer to your car user manual or specified transmission fluid requirement and specification to ensure compatibility. Even though we only sell the highest end Motul offers, there are different requirements and thus different transmission fluids available from Motul to match the various requirements.*
100% Synthetic High Performance lubricant specially engineered for most modern automatic transmission (manual mode, sequential mode, electronically controlled …) with or without slip lockup clutch.
Particularly recommended for use in automatic gearboxes of American car makers GM, FORD, CHRYSLER…, Asian car makers HYUNDAI, KIA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, TOYOTA..., or European car makers BMW, CITROËN, FIAT, MB, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, …
Also recommended for use in older automatic gearboxes, torque converters, power steering, boats reverse gears, hydrostatic transmissions, mechanical and hydraulic systems where DEXRON (except DEXRON VI) or MERCON fluids are required.
MOTUL MULTI ATF is a 100% Synthetic high tech lubricant featuring outstanding performance with regards to DEXRON III and MERCON standards requirements.
Thanks to its exclusive and dedicated formula, MULTI ATF:
- Allows fuel economy for cars fitted with automatic gearboxes by reducing epicyclical gears friction.
- Provides anti-shudder performance and then avoids vibrations on engine fly wheel.
- Protects gears that are more and more numerous, compact and heavily loaded.
- Gives superior automatic transmission response: smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time lag.
- Improves automatic gearboxes reaction at cold temperature.
- Extends life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foam.
Can be mixed with similar lubricants.
Oil change: according to manufacturer’s recommendations and adapt according to your own use.
Color Visual Red
Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM1298 0.845
Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 36.2 mm2/s
Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 7.6 mm2/s
Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 185
Flash Point ASTM D92 218°C / 414°F
All listed Motul products are 100% Authentic & Genuine, sourced directly from Motul (Singapore) distributor.